Schlorships for the year 2019-20
We are happy to inform that for the academic year 2019-20, Kamma jana Seva Samithi inviting the applications for student scholarships.
The dates for the scholarships will be announced very soon
Please go through the given instructions carefully before applying online
If anybody is unable to apply online, Please visit Kamma Jana Seva Samithi Help Center at the fallowing address.
Kamma Jana Seva Samithi
Brindavan Gardens Main Road,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Important Dates For Scholorships
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||TBD|
|Submission of queries||TBD|
Documents required for applying Scholarships online
1) Previous Exam marks sheets with Principal attestation(Signature and Stamp)
2) Present academic year attendance certificated with HOD or Principal attestation.
3) Land Passbook( Both Father and Mother) copy(es) with parent signature,(Submit the self declaration form with parent signature if land is not there) **
4) Self income declaration form with parent signature.
Please send mail to us : email@example.com ,If you need any clarification regarding your scholarship application
Notes: Online application along with dates will announced soon
**We will cross check all the documents submitted by the students
Kamma Jana Seva Samathi reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage,if:
- The Online Application Form is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Any false or incorrect information is furnished.
- The Online Application Form is submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Manual Applications are not allowed for the academic year 2019-20